WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

PlutoFan4Ever

Disneyworld2008PopCentury644.jpg

That was one of the most difficult merchandise carts to operate. It was then converted into package pick up during the holidays to help the congestion inside. I'm glad it finally changed to the photo backdrop. I remember when the book was brought in that the inspiration came from.

Thanks for sharing and bringing back memories.:animwink:

PlutoFan4Ever

Your welcome PlutoFan4Ever. I don't remember what it was being used for if anything when I was there in Dec. 08.

It was used off and on from opening to late '06 and early '07. It was removed for the re-fit of the new doors and then replaced. I just remember working it December '05 and freezing! What great times ;)

WDWFigment

Original Poster

Great shot.

WDWFigment-glad I could help you out. I think most of the country needs some sunshine and warmer weather today.:wave:

But I have to say-your photos always make me smile and it's nice to know that when I can't go get my "pixie dust booster shot" at the parks, I can find yours and all the other great photos to make me smile!

Thanks and keep them coming.

Yeah, I really needed it yesterday. In fact, I could use more of that warmth today--we got about 15-18 inches (depending on where you measure, it drifted a bit) of snow yesterday and overnight!

On top of turtle... not the same as being on top of the world...

P1312077.jpg

Another great "front row" shot!

Where is this?

Great work capturing the detail of the hall here. I would've never thought to use a 1/2 second exposure on this. You really didn't lose any detail in the hotel guest (through motion blur) yet you got so much more from the hallway. Nice work!

Here's mine for today:

Clicking it takes you to its Flickr page.

jeffb

So will you lead a photography scavenger hunt with all of us trailing along?? :ROFLOL::wave: Belle

:ROFLOL:Will you be at WDW during the first few days of Oct 09?

Nibblesandbits and Disneyfalcon - Thanks you for the kind words on the Palais Du Cinema photo.

Cooleo - fantastic Wishes shot in post 3111!
WDWFigment - great Hat shot in post 3115!
KeeKee - Amazing monorail shot in post 3116!

Here is my post for today, the legendary Honey Darling, one of the Citizens of Hollywood at the Disney Hollywood Studios.

3160242985_d2c17b51fa_o.jpg

PlutoFan4Ever

Where is this?

WDWFigment:

This is at Pop Century. It use to be their outdoor merchandise cart, but it never made revenue, so it was converted to a photo back drop. The scene is from an old Mickey Mouse book and I think it was titled something like Cross Country With Mickey (but don't quote me on it).

It is located on the right by the cast member entrance as you head to the bus stops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom