WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Is it possible to like Beverly? I didn't know that... :0

I heard that Beverly is an after dinner kind of thing in Italy.

I once ate a very heavy lunch in EPCOT, too much.
We were near the place so I got a cup of Beverly to see if it would help.
The cups are so small I actually drank 3.
It did, in fact, help with digestion.

A true, weird story.
:)

She actually REALLY liked it! And it wasn't just an "It's ok, not too bad" kinda thing. She actually liked the nasty thing!

1DisneyDad

3094294230_bafb67eb53_b.jpg

I can see my photo on the wall! Plaque below 18. 7 down, 10 from the right. It's great knowing we're always looking at SSE. Nice pic!

JediMasterMatt

I heart Huckabees... and the Castle too...

P1258555.jpg

PS - I'm a happy camper... just found out today that WDW made more changes (this time in to my favor) to the February calendar

Azerin

Mikester71, DisneyDreamerK, cooleo, jeffb thank you for the compliments! :D

Lots of great pictures yesterday/today :D too many to mention but have to say WOW JeffB... that is an awesome picture! I echo cooleo... can I be your protege? :p

Here is mine for today :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where I just uploaded 250 more pictures :p

cooleo

Does anyone else here agree with me that, while we have always had some Very Good Photographers here, the quality just keeps getting better all the time. Great Shots everyone, way too many to mention.

My pic for today from Mulch, Sweat & Shears: :D

Clicking on the picture will take you to it's Flickr page.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
A great morning at Typhoon Lagoon

FarewellPics002.jpg

I really needed to see this shot today. Brightened my day. Thanks.

I wish I had all of these. Sort of cost-prohibitive, though. Great shot!

Excellent fireworks shot. A lot of us around here have gone to longer exposures with the fireworks, and we thus miss the really cool shapes like these. I'll have to remember to try this, because this is awesome!

Great angle!

Some amazing shots lately!!! Way too many to mention...but we've had some incredible pics posted within the past few days!

And thanks Azerin for the compliment!

Mine for today. I loved the different colors they did for the castle with this:

DSC_0101.jpg

Great shot (rare colors, too!).

The rest of you...I'll comment on your exceptional shots on Flickr...

Here's mine for today--this originally is what I thought I "needed" today (it's cold and dreary here), but it turns out it was actually Typhoon Lagoon! Oh well, both are therapeutic!

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page!

PlutoFan4Ever

WDWFigment-glad I could help you out. I think most of the country needs some sunshine and warmer weather today.:wave:

But I have to say-your photos always make me smile and it's nice to know that when I can't go get my "pixie dust booster shot" at the parks, I can find yours and all the other great photos to make me smile!

Thanks and keep them coming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom