WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

donsullivan

Premium Member
Mine for today:

PLEASE READ: I would appreciate it if you would click the above image today (which will take you to my Flickr page) as I have a question there for you all (under the "UNRELATED NOTE"). If you have any input, please send me a private message!

Another brilliant shot from the master of Disney World After Dark photos.

nibblesandbits

WDWFigment...I have an idea for you, related to the question you asked...but the info is at my work...if I don't message you by Tues. with it...PM me and I'll get it to you. It is exactly what you are looking for.

Gorgeous pic btw!!! :)

col

japan

100_0263.jpg

WDWFigment

Original Poster
WDWFigment...I have an idea for you, related to the question you asked...but the info is at my work...if I don't message you by Tues. with it...PM me and I'll get it to you. It is exactly what you are looking for.

Gorgeous pic btw!!! :)

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Disneyfalcon

I've officially concluded that I take way too many parade pictures. I need to find some new subjects. In the meantime, here's another Mickey.

Click on the photo to go direct to the Flickr page.

Your focus is so sharp and your colors so brilliant that I for one would never get tired of looking at your parade pictures!!:)

Azerin

Something a little different... from one of the times I actually took my tripod and made use of it.. hopefully you all don't mind a pic where I was playing with the zoom :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where other pics are available :)

JoeQuick02

Thanks!

I really appreciate the feedback, it is the first comment that I have gotten on these boards about one of my pics. I was starting to think my pictures were not that good (at least in comparison to the other photographers on the list). We love to go to the San Angel Inn on every trip and love the atmosphere, margaritas, and food. There is just something special about always dinning at dusk in an "outdoor" courtyard :)

Wow, great picture in a dark room! One of my favorite restaurants, for the atmosphere if not always for the food. Sometimes good though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom