WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

fbp

picture.php

TakeMeThere81

Wow, beautiful Don!

6 days until our trip! Continuing with my "Things I'm most looking forward to..." Today is:

A virtually empty Magic Kingdom(early ADRs for Crystal Palace)
STP64546.jpg

forevermickey

We have three busy little boys (of whom many of you are familiar with from my TRs). We rarely get to have "date night" and only one other time have we had an extended no-kid vacation in the 10 years we've been married. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to 7 full days of just the two of us. We always fall back in love at WDW, it is where we are at our best, where we don't have to worry about anything else but just being annoyingly in love :eek:
Have a great trip! I know what you are saying, WDW is the place my busy family has fun together.
DSC00886.jpg
[/QUOTE]
You and your wife are going to WDW alone!!???? congrats!! may you have an amazing time!

Capty

As the subject of a lot of short jokes, I had to get photographic evidence that I was indeed tall enough to ride EE. I was exclaiming that I was almost two yeti-feet tall; my friend replied "That's pushing it."
DSCN8073.jpg

MillerPoppins

oh man, he's in loads of stuff. he's Joe from Family Guy, he's been in 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter, Men in Black 2.. i've seen him in loads of stuff.

He's currently on Rules of Engagement on CBS and does the voice of the neighbor in the wheelchair on Family Guy. LOVE him!

preludevtec01

I LOVE this pic... I just had to point out something awesome I spotted (not sure if you took this photo on purpose for this or not), but you can totally see Cinderella and the Prince walking arm-in-arm on the left hand side! How cute!

Not the total reason, but I was lucky to have them sneak in there. The step mother and sisters are there to, just not clearly seen. I was totally not expecting something like that. Really nice touch!

Free Sample by PreludeVTEC01, on Flickr

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom