WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

ChuckElias

To go with my lions and tigers. . .

Picture012.jpg

TakeMeThere81

:eek:
Has anyone else seen the New M&M's Pretzel commercial with this guy(Patrick Warburton)? I did a double take and then had to rewind the TV to make sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfVb4POCLlk

Yeah, I have seen that! I thought the same thing...hey that's Patrick from Soarin'!

E P C O T, Thanks for sharing that picture. How cool that you were there for filming!! And what a lucky little girl/family!

One week until we arrive in WDW!!:sohappy: Continuing on the theme of the things I'm looking forward to most...

Time with my DH
DSC03319.jpg

We have three busy little boys (of whom many of you are familiar with from my TRs). We rarely get to have "date night" and only one other time have we had an extended no-kid vacation in the 10 years we've been married. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to 7 full days of just the two of us. We always fall back in love at WDW, it is where we are at our best, where we don't have to worry about anything else but just being annoyingly in love :eek:

1DisneyDad

We have three busy little boys (of whom many of you are familiar with from my TRs). We rarely get to have "date night" and only one other time have we had an extended no-kid vacation in the 10 years we've been married. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to 7 full days of just the two of us. We always fall back in love at WDW, it is where we are at our best, where we don't have to worry about anything else but just being annoyingly in love :eek:[/QUOTE]
Have a great trip! I know what you are saying, WDW is the place my busy family has fun together.
DSC00886.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom