WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

EvilQueen-T

I am so stinking jealous! I have been trying for years to get my pic with the Evil Queen. I told my husband that we are camping out next year during the Halloween party (that is if they still have the villains meet and greet).

ahhhh that pic is killing me too! we just went to mnsshp but i didn't get to get a pic with her. crying my eyes out now.

kbmum

I am so stinking jealous! I have been trying for years to get my pic with the Evil Queen. I told my husband that we are camping out next year during the Halloween party (that is if they still have the villains meet and greet).

We met her in ToonTown one year in July. She and Peter Pan walked in from the back near the train station.

Lisalyn

When is she out???

Myuki is awesome! She is out at different times during the day and usually takes 1 or 2 days off during the week so when you get to Epcot, grab one of the times guides and check the backside of it that lists all the shows and times and hers is on there. She actually did a bluebird for my daughter that is still in our freezer!

Lisalyn

DSC_0095.jpg

WHAT???? No geckos or lizards or whatever those little guys are? LOL This exhibit is usually crawling with them! Makes for much free entertainment!:ROFLOL: Unless I just can't spot it! ha ha!

harveyt0206

ahhhh that pic is killing me too! we just went to mnsshp but i didn't get to get a pic with her. crying my eyes out now.

*passes EvilQueen-T a tissue* I totally feel your pain!! I will cry with you in solidarity. :ROFLOL:

We met her in ToonTown one year in July. She and Peter Pan walked in from the back near the train station.

You are sooooo lucky and I am sooooo jealous. :)

jeffb

CP alumn08 - thank you for the kind words on the Boardwalk morning shot.

Don - excellent comp on the spires of space, so modern!
Uncle Greg - awesome fisheye capture of the Theatre!

Here is my post for today:

5093358678_eff0f9af39_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom