WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

mickey2008.1

disneyworld
i keep getting this< can someone please pm me on the easiest way to add photos,:brick::brick:

MKCP 1985

I am so stinking jealous! I have been trying for years to get my pic with the Evil Queen. I told my husband that we are camping out next year during the Halloween party (that is if they still have the villains meet and greet).

ahhhh that pic is killing me too! we just went to mnsshp but i didn't get to get a pic with her. crying my eyes out now.

*passes EvilQueen-T a tissue* I totally feel your pain!! I will cry with you in solidarity. :ROFLOL:
That photo was taken at the base of the Cinderella's Castle stage. She and the other villains all came out after the show and took photos for as long as people wanted to get them done. There are stilll a few Not So Scary Halloween parties left so best of luck. It was fun getting that photo - she was in full character throughout the experience and I'm thinking my heart would have ended up in a box on her shelf if I hadn't gotten out of there pretty quickly. :lol:

Here's one for the ladies:

DSC02575.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom