WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Magic, Music, Mayhem

picture.php

Thorpyness

Here's my camera. It takes great pictures!
094.jpg

But in all seriousness, my last trip was with a Nikon Coolpix L18 P&S, which I then broke over the summer. I've had to upgrade because I'm too hard on p&s cameras, but the new one is still in the Coolpix family, because I like the range of settings. I recommend using a camera that's easy to use and handle. I don't recommend dropping your camera repeatedly from various heights. :lol:

I wouldn't recommend dropping it from a consistant height either :lookaroun

Thorpyness

Great Picture MoonMouse1. I think I ran into you (ok not literally) at Yachtsman Steakhouse on September 12, 2010.
I wanted to say "hello", but I didn't want you to feel freaked out at this stranger approaching you in a restaurant.
Anyways, it was neat to finally see someone from the boards.

I watched Wishes just across from blackthidot and partner or someone that looked close enough like him to make me think it was him, but not enough like I remembered for me to make an idiot of myself by asking.
It was about 7-10th September (we were there 6th -20th) and it was a night when Tink stayed indoors because of the conditions. Pretty central top of mainstreet, just into the hub area (If I remember correctly where I was!)

Thorpyness

Then I would have filed a lawsuit and invited all my WDWmagic friends to Disney on me...everyone but you.

Maybe you can try some of these for that smell Sara has been complaining of...

DSC_2649.jpg

As manufactured 10 minutes drive from my house ! and sold for approx $5 not $13. Is shipping and Epcot markup really worth 2.5x ? :shrug:

BiggerTigger

You and me both. When I heard it I was shocked. I sound so awesome in my head, but I sounded like a total dweeb on the show.
I did a podcast a few years ago where I was nailing my points, presenting my information, and making a great case when the person recording apologized to tell me that the recording was not working could we re-do this conversation.
Just as we started over again, my brain when kerplunk and I sounded like a raving idiot. I think the problem was I was second guessing myself over what I previously said and if I said it again. :brick:
Oh well. I am sure you did better than you think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom