WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Hey WDWfigment! What kind of camera do you have? This tax season I'm looking to invest in a good camera. What do you have? :wave:

I don't know if this helps. You can't see the model number ON the camera but this IS a picture of him with his camera...

lucas-grabeel-gay-milk.jpg

GOT2SAMMIES

I know other people have said it, but I am gonna say it again! You guys take such wonderful pictures! what kind of camera would you guys reccomend buying? I had a sony cybershot (it was like 10mp) last time I was at the World and it did ok BUt I lost it last year at a Kenny Chensey concert (still ed about one:() So I want to get another camera But my price max is about $150... I'm ok with different settings and such but not familar with different filter lenses and such..point and shoo kinda girl.... Also I was thinking about getting adobe photoshop..would that be worth it? Is that what you guys use to make the images sharper and the colors more promeniant? thanks for your opinions!
36 days to go!:sohappy:

Capty

I know other people have said it, but I am gonna say it again! You guys take such wonderful pictures! what kind of camera would you guys reccomend buying? I had a sony cybershot (it was like 10mp) last time I was at the World and it did ok BUt I lost it last year at a Kenny Chensey concert (still ed about one:() So I want to get another camera But my price max is about $150... I'm ok with different settings and such but not familar with different filter lenses and such..point and shoo kinda girl.... Also I was thinking about getting adobe photoshop..would that be worth it? Is that what you guys use to make the images sharper and the colors more promeniant? thanks for your opinions!
36 days to go!:sohappy:

Here's my camera. It takes great pictures!
094.jpg

But in all seriousness, my last trip was with a Nikon Coolpix L18 P&S, which I then broke over the summer. I've had to upgrade because I'm too hard on p&s cameras, but the new one is still in the Coolpix family, because I like the range of settings. I recommend using a camera that's easy to use and handle. I don't recommend dropping your camera repeatedly from various heights. :lol:

jeffb

Popsicletrees and Uncle Greg - thank you for the kind words on the Swan photo.

Uncle Greg - very creative Maleficent shot!

Here is my post for today and Happy 39 and 28 to WDW and EPCOT
Center:

5041103493_2713d5acf0_b.jpg

GOT2SAMMIES

But in all seriousness, my last trip was with a Nikon Coolpix L18 P&S, which I then broke over the summer. I've had to upgrade because I'm too hard on p&s cameras, but the new one is still in the Coolpix family, because I like the range of settings. I recommend using a camera that's easy to use and handle. I don't recommend dropping your camera repeatedly from various heights. :lol:[/QUOTE]

thanks! I saw those at Besy Buy and they were in my price range...might have to go check it out!

Master__Gracey

Happy B-Day WDW

Click for flickr page

I know I've posted this shot before, but it was directly off the camera. I've gone back and done minor color corrections now that I have more of an idea of what I'm doing and feel it's my best photo in honor of WDW's 39th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom