WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

photoflight

Not sure if you want it, but I have the large file at home, I could always send it to you! What part of MA are they from?

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind :)

Pretty much everyone from that half of the family is around Worcester, although my Aunt & Uncle are down here in FL permanently. I think they're becoming WDW fans though, my uncle snuck up on me one day at MK. They just show up when they feel like it.

Disney_Belle

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind :)

Pretty much everyone from that half of the family is around Worcester, although my Aunt & Uncle are down here in FL permanently. I think they're becoming WDW fans though, my uncle snuck up on me one day at MK. They just show up when they feel like it.

Worcester is about an hour north of us. We're planning to be in FL soon... this winter has sent us over the edge!

1DisneyDad

Agreed^
DSC00990.jpg

photoflight

This one made me smile. People on the left dressed warm, people on the right shorts:)

That's mild compared to some other places. There was a little girl on the ferry that had a scarf, hat, and gloves on - and she looked frozen. On the other side of her were some guys with shorts and T-shirts on. :shrug:

EvilQueen-T

people on the left must be from florida...we tend to stick out in 50 degree weather when people from up north are down visiting saying how nice it is to see "warm" weather and we floridians are bundled up lol.

TakeMeThere81

8 Days and Counting!! One of our favorite times/places is World Showcase at dusk...as the sun is going down and the lights are slowly coming on, then the Illuminations Pre-Show comes on. It's awesome.
DSC01868.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom