WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

ChuckElias

If you're referring to the lions I posted today, then thank you! I have to be honest, however, and say that I've seen much better ones. So much depends on the lions themselves, obviously, and then if it's a busy day, the driver may not stop long enough to get a decent quality shot. I have one or two with the male sitting up, but that's really about it.

(I see you're from Massachusetts. I am, too. Out near Springfield.)

bgraham34

img_0492.jpg

C&D

A couple tips for 'shooting' the lions: go on early-in-the-day safaris and try to get the left-hand seats in the vehicle (I'm sure a CM will que you to the left side if you ask). Have your camera ready (zoom adjusted if equipped, sports mode if equipped) and take lots of shots.

IMG_3543.jpg

ChuckElias

A couple tips for 'shooting' the lions: go on early-in-the-day safaris and try to get the left-hand seats in the vehicle (I'm sure a CM will que you to the left side if you ask). Have your camera ready (zoom adjusted if equipped, sports mode if equipped) and take lots of shots.
Left side of the vehicle is also important for the elephants.

TakeMeThere81

John, love the TL shots! Seems there is just a small club of us who share the love for the WPs.

9 Days and Counting til our trip!!

Really looking forward to hearing ,"Welcome aboard..."
DSC01345.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
John, love the TL shots! Seems there is just a small club of us who share the love for the WPs.

9 Days and Counting til our trip!!

Really looking forward to hearing ,"Welcome aboard..."
DSC01345.jpg

If not for you there would be none! Your underwater pics got me to asking you how you did it. That is top 5 best $20 dollars I have ever spent.

kbmum

If you're referring to the lions I posted today, then thank you! I have to be honest, however, and say that I've seen much better ones. So much depends on the lions themselves, obviously, and then if it's a busy day, the driver may not stop long enough to get a decent quality shot. I have one or two with the male sitting up, but that's really about it.

(I see you're from Massachusetts. I am, too. Out near Springfield.)

I was. :) If you have other shots, I'd love to see them. I've never had a driver that stopped, but maybe that's because the lions weren't visible.

I'm in southeastern MA. Honestly, I don't think I've ever looked forward to spring as much as I am right now! I'm hoping there aren't any more big storms this winter.

I am having an issue uploading my photo. Would someone mind helping me. It's been awhile since I've posted a photo and maybe I've just forgotten how:shrug: My pictures are on flickr, any suggestions on how to get them on here?

Disney_Belle

I'm in southeastern MA. Honestly, I don't think I've ever looked forward to spring as much as I am right now! I'm hoping there aren't any more big storms this winter.

I'm in southeastern Mass too and I could not agree more! I'm hoping no more storms! What town are you in?

photoflight

Haha thanks! On our trip last week I took one final stroll through Toontown Fair and took time to look at all the details. I looked up and found that on the wall in Mickey's garage :)

Well crud, I missed it - and after tomorrow I guess it'll be gone :( Oh well...that would've been cool, my cousins are from MA & NY, I'm the black sheep :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom