WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

bgraham34

img_1110.jpg

Lisalyn

We had the pleasure of seeing her during our Christmas trip 2008. I almost walked right passed her. She starting moving and it scared the bejesus out of me. It's really neat to see her in person. I hope that on your next trip you get the chance to see DeVine.

thanks! That is very sweet of you :) My daughter and I will be in the World 11/20 - 11/27 so here is hoping for a glance of her!

WDWFigment

Quick idea I wanted to throw out. I get a fair amount of private messages from people with photography questions; I generally have a form response that I send back that I think is helpful (hopefully) but I'm sure people have more questions. Would anyone be interested in a POTD type thread that focused on offering each other constructive criticism to help improve our shots (i.e. "I like how you've framed this shot with the trees to the left and right, but I would recommend increasing the contrast and cropping tighter next time to focus on Spaceship Earth.")? That type of thing.

Disneyfalcon

Quick idea I wanted to throw out. I get a fair amount of private messages from people with photography questions; I generally have a form response that I send back that I think is helpful (hopefully) but I'm sure people have more questions. Would anyone be interested in a POTD type thread that focused on offering each other constructive criticism to help improve our shots (i.e. "I like how you've framed this shot with the trees to the left and right, but I would recommend increasing the contrast and cropping tighter next time to focus on Spaceship Earth.")? That type of thing.

I would LOVE that!! I'm a member of other photography forums for CC, but I'd love one specifically for Disney photos.:)

rtiller

I would be interested for sure. I think either in addition to this thread or as part of it questions could be asked and answered about photography.

WDWFigment

I would LOVE that!! I'm a member of other photography forums for CC, but I'd love one specifically for Disney photos.:)

I would be interested for sure. I think either in addition to this thread or as part of it questions could be asked and answered about photography.

I think a separate thread would be appropriate, as I wouldn't want individuals to be dissuaded from posting here if they didn't want to receive CC; it would also be difficult to distinguish those wanting CC from those who wouldn't want CC. Nor do I want this thread to get bogged down with a lot of side conversations (although I'm sure it will now--albeit briefly). I wouldn't want to expand the thread beyond CC; we have an entire Photography and Video subforum, and other questions about photography really should go there (as should this potential topic, but hopefully Steve is willing to overlook that if and when the tread is made).

Anyone else?

WDWFigment

Clicking the picture takes you to the image's Flickr page, where you can view/download a large copy, access my EXIF/camera settings, and navigate to other shots.

enoe01

I think a separate thread would be appropriate, as I wouldn't want individuals to be dissuaded from posting here if they didn't want to receive CC; it would also be difficult to distinguish those wanting CC from those who wouldn't want CC. Nor do I want this thread to get bogged down with a lot of side conversations (although I'm sure it will now--albeit briefly). I wouldn't want to expand the thread beyond CC; we have an entire Photography and Video subforum, and other questions about photography really should go there (as should this potential topic, but hopefully Steve is willing to overlook that if and when the tread is made).

Anyone else?

I am in on this for sure!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom