WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

harveyt0206

From the best place to watch Wishes......the teardrop in Mickey's Toontown. They are right above you!! It was so nice...my hubby and I just laid on a bench and watched them right over our heads.

Copyofdisney0939.jpg

Good tip. Will have to check it out next time. Don't think I've ever watched the show from that area of the park.

cooleo

Tom - Great shot in posts #2386 & #2409.

blackthidot - Nice capture of Wishes. I Love the purple color of the firework trails.

I'm seeing a lot of new faces / names around here now. I guess that's what happens when you are gone for so long.

Here is mine for today.

Waiting for Splash Mountain...

3512798295_b3c61cf1ed_b.jpg

wdwmomof3

blackthidot - Nice capture of Wishes. I Love the purple color of the firework trails.

I'm seeing a lot of new faces / names around here now. I guess that's what happens when you are gone for so long.

Here is mine for today.

How Cute!! I still say one of these days we have got to get Lindsey & him together!! LOL She would KILL me if she knew I wrote that. :ROFLOL:This is Lindsey at Kona Cafe. :lol: She has her Tinkerbell from her drink in her hair. :lol:

244.jpg

cblodg

Here is mine for today.

Heart breaker in the making! Look out ladies! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom