WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

WDWFigment

Nice shot, blackthidot. I think the "dreamcicle Castle" lighting was new as of 2009. I don't have any shots from 2008 with the orange lighting under the Dream Icicle Lights.

Mine for today -- SpectroMagic! long exposure:

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page!

sleepy01020

DSC_0074.jpg

Beautiful

:sohappy:This child has the most beautiful stricking eyes I think I ever saw. Very very cute picture. :wave:

Tom - Great shot in posts #2386 & #2409.

blackthidot - Nice capture of Wishes. I Love the purple color of the firework trails.

I'm seeing a lot of new faces / names around here now. I guess that's what happens when you are gone for so long.

Here is mine for today.

Waiting for Splash Mountain...

3512798295_b3c61cf1ed_b.jpg

cooleo

How Cute!! I still say one of these days we have got to get Lindsey & him together!! LOL She would KILL me if she knew I wrote that. :ROFLOL:This is Lindsey at Kona Cafe. :lol: She has her Tinkerbell from her drink in her hair. :lol:

244.jpg

I still mess with Joseph about this same thing all the time. I haven't told him anything in a while so I will have to be sure to let him have it. :ROFLOL: He just turned 13.

BTW - Lindsey is a good looking young lady herself.

Cblodg & TinkerChelli - I will be sure to pass the compliments on to my son. He is always so modest when people tell him that he is a good looking kid.

Here is mine for today from POP Century Resort

3504339070_921d83b73e_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom