WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

disg21.jpg
Picture i took back in 2001 of AE

JediMasterMatt

Today's photo is the first of what I'll try to remember to label as the Wide World of Disney. These pictures were taken with the very wide Nikkor 14-24mm lens. It can certainly allow for some interesting angles to even the most classic of Disney shots, as seen in the Cinderella Castle picture below. If you look at the full size photo, you can see the moon perched on one of the spires.

Click to embiggen!

harveyt0206

Today's photo is the first of what I'll try to remember to label as the Wide World of Disney. These pictures were taken with the very wide Nikkor 14-24mm lens. It can certainly allow for some interesting angles to even the most classic of Disney shots, as seen in the Cinderella Castle picture below. If you look at the full size photo, you can see the moon perched on one of the spires.

Click to embiggen!

Gorgeous!!

Studios Fan

Click to embiggen!

Great pic.

DisneyPrincess5

Click to embiggen!
Wow...beautiful shot!

foreverbelle

These are all beautiful shots I am so impressed.

JediMasterMatt-Wow I can't say anything else. It's gorgeous!

Blackthidot-Love it.

rtiller-great monorail shots!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom