WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

meekoman

622004116_5kyfR-L.jpg

I agree it is a unique shot. Notice how Roy's forehead is shiny from people rubbing it.

JediMasterMatt

The short version of my Illuminations photos - it seemed my every attempt was being blocked by something going wrong. I tried to hit up Wishes and Illuminations on several nights of my last visit. Each attempt seemed to have some drama unfold. Highlights include: not just one... but TWO remote shutter releases that failed (which caused me to call every camera store in Orlando for replacements) and missing several minutes of photos while trying to fix the problem; the express monorail going down on one of the nights I was trying to rush between the parks; and having dinner reservations that made me rush like crazy on the last night. I'm not sure what went wrong the night the particular photo below was taken... I'm trying to block the whole experience from my memory.

Anyway, here is a photo from my IllumiNations: Reflections of Frustration gallery.

Click to embiggen!

Don't worry, I won't let the last experience stop me from trying this again my next visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom