WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

1DisneyDad

Great photo's everyone!
100_5229.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Back from the trip; I will have to catch up on everyone's shots in a bit. For now, here is one of my favorites from the trip:

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where there is commentary and an explanation of what the heck is pictured in this shot (can you guess?)

Figment this picture is awesome!! What a creative shot!

JediMasterMatt

Yesterday, I promised a special treat that proves Wishes do come true at Disney World.

serendipity
–noun
1.an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.
2.good fortune

I've mentioned several times my love of Wishes! and photography in general (e.g. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=475518). In preparation for trips to the World, I did a lot of research into the various fireworks presented at Disney parks around the world. One thing I never understood is why Wishes! at the Magic Kingdom has never incorporated the spectacular Mickey Mouse burst from Remember Dreams Come True from Disneyland. There is photographic evidence that this particular fireworks pattern has been shot off before on the Orlando property, so I can't believe that it's not physically possible to achieve. For me, this would be a simple plus to apply to an already wonderful show.

Well, on my last trip, I got about as close to this happening in Orlando as could be without the Mickey burst being added officially to the show. What made it possible was nothing by blind stupid luck or serendipity.

I usually don't like heavily Photoshopped pictures; but, this was one of the moments I think a little application of the clone stamp tool pays off.

First the unedited version as it played out in real life.

After a bit of help from Photoshop, the sight that I hope one day will grace the skys above the Kingdom.

Click to embiggen!

I guess somedays, it's better to be lucky than it is in Anaheim.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Yesterday, I promised a special treat that proves Wishes do come true at Disney World.

serendipity
–noun
2.good fortune

I've mentioned several times my love of Wishes! and photography in general (e.g. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=475518). In preparation for trips to the World, I did a lot of research into the various fireworks presented at Disney parks around the world. One thing I never understood is why Wishes! at the Magic Kingdom has never incorporated the spectacular Mickey Mouse burst from Remember Dreams Come True from Disneyland. There is photographic evidence that this particular fireworks pattern has been shot off before on the Orlando property, so I can't believe that it's not physically possible to achieve. For me, this would be a simple plus to apply to an already wonderful show.

Well, on my last trip, I got about as close to this happening in Orlando as could be without the Mickey burst being added officially to the show. What made it possible was nothing by blind stupid luck or serendipity.

I usually don't like heavily Photoshopped pictures; but, this was one of the moments I think a little application of the clone stamp tool pays off.

After a bit of help from Photoshop, the sight that I hope one day will grace the skys above the Kingdom.

Click to embiggen!

Jesus!!

harveyt0206

serendipity
–noun
2.good fortune

Click to embiggen!

That is un-freakin' belieavable!! Thank you soooo much for sharing that one. I teared up a little bit (34 days and counting til I see Wishes in person)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom