WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

roninbrian

3712154604_e645819f59_b.jpg

WDWFigment

Awesome shot of Kidani, ChuckElias. Nice work with the warm shot of Crystal Palace, NEMickey.

Here is mine for today. #27 - Illuminations:

The image's Flickr page (which you can access by clicking the image) has commentary and an explanation of the Countdown.

TakeMeThere81

anoimagine~ Awesome HM shot! I look forward to more of your pics, they're great!

Figaro98~ I love that castle pic first thing in the morning...brings back feelings of when you first arrive in MK and the possibilities for magical moments are endless...all day
NEmickeyfan~beautiful depth in the castle shot
KeeKee~Nice train station shot
WDWFigment~Enjoying your countdown shots! What a fun idea!

harveyt0206

We have been trying to catch Lady Devine on our last 2 trips and we can never get a straight answer on what time she will be out. Do you have any info?

I wish I did. We just got really lucky on our last trip. She was out for a good 45 minutes. I can tell you that we caught her on both of our last two trips and it seemed that both times was around 11-12 in the day and always right near the Flights of Wonder show. Good luck finding her!! :)

hockeyatwdw

Awesome shot of Kidani, ChuckElias. Nice work with the warm shot of Crystal Palace, NEMickey.

Here is mine for today. #27 - Illuminations:

The image's Flickr page (which you can access by clicking the image) has commentary and an explanation of the Countdown.

That is a great pic!
Keep up the good work!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom