WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

WDWFigment

#29 - Disney Details:

The image's Flickr page (which you can access by clicking the image) has commentary and an explanation of the Countdown.

pixiesteno

Feb 2008 MK

DSIL fell for Goofy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32485976@N04/3722239460/http://
3722239460_48d414f3e1_b.jpg

ChuckElias

Yesterday, I had a Chip and Dale picture that was similar to one that had just been posted. Here's a Goofy picture that's similar to the one above. I tried to find an angle where I could have the castle in the background, but the hanging planter was in the way.

100_5573.jpg

luvlifeinfl

Yesterday, I had a Chip and Dale picture that was similar to one that had just been posted. Here's a Goofy picture that's similar to the one above. I tried to find an angle where I could have the castle in the background, but the hanging planter was in the way.

100_5573.jpg

Still a great pic. I like the planters in it, it give the effect of the catle being a mystery.

ChuckElias

Still a great pic. I like the planters in it, it give the effect of the catle being a mystery.

Shelley, thank you for saying so. This thread (and the ones before it) have helped me see the World ;) in new ways. I only have a little Kodak point-and-shoot, so the picture quality isn't as great as some of the consistently fantastic posters here; but it makes me happy that you liked this one enough to say so. :sohappy:

WDWFigment

Excellent shots today, meekoman and NEMickeyFan!

Here's mine - #28 - MuppetVision 3D:

The image's Flickr page (which you can access by clicking the image) has commentary and an explanation of the Countdown.

Shelley, thank you for saying so. This thread (and the ones before it) have helped me see the World ;) in new ways. I only have a little Kodak point-and-shoot, so the picture quality isn't as great as some of the consistently fantastic posters here; but it makes me happy that you liked this one enough to say so. :sohappy:
It's not just the camera that makes a picture great. I think it's the eye that decided to shoot the scene that makes a picture great. You are capturing and preserving a moment in time through your eyes. Keep taking great pics Chuck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom