WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

DBF John

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I hear those globes were air conditioned...

Yes indeed, they were purportedly A/Ced. I took an KttK tour just before the finished floats arrivied at WDW and the tour guide showed us a prototype and stated they were to be air conditioned.

Tigger103

100_5845.jpg

Fantastic

Hooray, Hooray! My DH finally helped me set up my Avatar and I'm posting my very first picture after being a member for almost two years. I let him pick the first photo. This is the lovely bride from HM back in 2006 before the reno. Hope it works.

HauntedBride.jpg

ChubbyK

SORRY!!!! I couldn't decide!!!
!

IMG_0127-1.jpg

IMG_0132-1.jpg
What a wonderful picture !....those girls are from my home town of Mobile Alabama.They travel all over the country to events like this. They were also in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. They do out town proud. Good to see them enjoying the magic. Thanks for the pic !

cooleo

Glad you liked the Mulch shot Belle. I Like them a lot as well.

Here's a Magical shot for today:

Click the photo to go to the flickr page. :cool:

Disney_Belle

My husband would kill me if he saw me post this :ROFLOL: .

This is while we were waiting to be seated at Chef Mickey's for dinner - it was very cold that day, we only had one day left and DH was hungry. His expession was priceless. I put my Minnie ears on him and it made for a perfect picture (those are my ears lol - he only wore them long enough for me to get a classic photo) :lol:

103_3748-1.jpg

Disneyfalcon

My husband would kill me if he saw me post this :ROFLOL: .

This is while we were waiting to be seated at Chef Mickey's for dinner - it was very cold that day, we only had one day left and DH was hungry. His expession was priceless. I put my Minnie ears on him and it made for a perfect picture (those are my ears lol - he only wore them long enough for me to get a classic photo) :lol:

103_3748-1.jpg

Jessica, that is hysterical!! You're going to be in trouble...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom