WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

hrcollectibles

wdwfebandmay142.jpg

brucie

Thanks Cooleo! Wow, I have looked at your photos ever since you started posting and your son is really growing up.

I was going to say the same thing it's like we are watching him grow. It's really neat. Keep up the great pictures. If I ever see your son in WDW i will stop and say hi since I know what he looks like. I just wish I could be there as much as you guys!:sohappy:

CoryonFire

Jeff, I know I saw and commented on your rotunda shot on Flickr a while back, but everytime I see it, I find more awesome in it. Its a great shot. Here a B&W of the Castle for today!

Clicking takes to my Flickr page!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO DisneyDad and Jennings I love the pictures. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thx for sharing....I need to figure out how to post some of mine....take care..:wave::sohappy:

Great Pic. We are going in two 1/2 weeks....YEA!!!!!!!! Enjoy your trip in August ok. :wave:

quote=WDWFigment;3479463]Haven't posted in a few days, but my new D90 arrived this week and I've been spending almost all of my free time playing with that. We also booked a flight for our August trip! :sohappy:

Enough talk, here's my shot for today:
[/quote]

jeffb

GoofyDadKB, KeeKee, Disneyfalcon, Coryonfire - thank you for the kind words on the Rotunda photo.

Tammy - it is 17mm lens.

Krankenstein - great SSE / monorail shot in post 214. It captures the EPCOT Center retro feel.

charatijennings - fantastic drink shot in post 229!

KeeKee - amazing shot of the fish at the Japan Pavilion in post 238!
http://www.wdwmagic.com/membership.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom