WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

They've changed that store, haven't they? When I was there Monday, I didn't see the drawer that Tink hides in, and I didn't see her going across the walls in her usual path. I only heard her make a little noise. I didn't stop to ask the CM's, but it seemed like it's either in transition or it's been redone. I was pretty disappointed, I don't know why I didn't stop to find out more.

When we were there in March, my daughter was able to "wake" Tinker Bell by ringing a bell. It was worth getting to the MK early on that morning!

DocAudio

DonSullivan and Blackthidot, great castle shots today!

From Playhouse Disney Live:

043PlayhouseDisney.jpg

donsullivan

Premium Member
Thanks for all the kind words on yesterday's Cinderella Castle shot.
WDWFigment- Great shot of Sonny Eclipse in #124. Can't wait to see what you'll be creating with the new gear on your next trip.

How about a little Adventureland for today?

Clicking on the photo will take you directly to the Flickr page

OddDuck

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Just out of curiosity, where was this pic taken? I'm trying to figure out where the beam is that low to the ground... :veryconfu

It's actually an optical illusion. We were on the train circling the Magic Kingdom, and the monorail was waiting to enter the transportation station in front of the Kingdom. As there was a berm between the two tracks, it gave the appearance that the monorail was at ground level.

mpaul32001

Just out of curiosity, where was this pic taken? I'm trying to figure out where the beam is that low to the ground... :veryconfu

I think the hill is in the foreground and the monorail beam is in the background, giving it the appearance. Pretty cool effect! :wave:

Here's Mine for today!

hpyhnt 1000

It's actually an optical illusion. We were on the train circling the Magic Kingdom, and the monorail was waiting to enter the transportation station in front of the Kingdom. As there was a berm between the two tracks, it gave the appearance that the monorail was at ground level.

Ah, I thought it might have been something like that. Either way, neat picture! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom