WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater48

2mqrdsm.jpg

Jenna

This is always where I get goosebumps, I think it was cause the first time I went to WDW I was shocked how large the place was and that you couldn't walk from the parking lot to the park instead you had to get a tram!

Azerin

Azerin-Nice parade shot.

Thank you!

Also... I meant to post this when I first got back but forgot... to whoever came up to me at MNSSHP to tell me that they enjoy my photos... thank you very much! I was shocked but that meant a lot to me... so thank you :D

Here is my pic for today :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where other pics are available :)

Olijimcha

Sorry not one I've taken but I had to share my son's expression on EE from our recent trip....

EE.jpg

he looks terrified but couldn't wait to get back on again, a right little thrill seeker

bayoumoon

Sorry not one I've taken but I had to share my son's expression on EE from our recent trip....

EE.jpg

he looks terrified but couldn't wait to get back on again, a right little thrill seeker
That is the same look my 38 year old b/f had on his face, he however will not be riding again......lol

WDWFigment

Great shot, Azerin!

Here's mine for the day:

Clicking on the photo will take you to its Flickr page, where you can have all sorts of fun!

In other news, I just purchased a new external flash, a fast lens for SpectroMagic and dark rides, and a new camera bag--and we are now seriously considering another Christmas trip to test out these toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom