WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OddDuck

P9140019a.jpg

jhastings74

This is a great mural. Can you please tell me where it is located? Of all the times I have been to WDW I have never seen it. BTW...Happy Birthday WDW

In the Casting building across from Downtown Disney. Anyone is free to walk in...there are wonderful murals all up and down the main hallway. The doorknobs are 'interesting', too...lol...

jhastings74

oddDuck, Great photo...wish I were on the tram now instead of on my way to work...

...I can smell the diesel now....mmmmmmmmmmmm.....:lol:

Azerin

Here is my pic for today :) I hope the fairies like their pictures!

As normal... clicking the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

WDWFigment

Here is my shot for the day. I really love the architecture of the back of the Castle. I think it is often overlooked!

If you would like to see/download a full size copy of this image (if you look at a full size copy, check out how well you can see the Train Station through the Castle), click the picture. You may also click the picture to navigate to my other Walt Disney World pictures!

Bug715

Here is my shot for the day. I really love the architecture of the back of the Castle. I think it is often overlooked!

If you would like to see/download a full size copy of this image (if you look at a full size copy, check out how well you can see the Train Station through the Castle), click the picture. You may also click the picture to navigate to my other Walt Disney World pictures!

OMG! THat picture is AMAZING!!!!!!! Your pictures are always great but I think this one wins! Would I be able to get a copy without your stamp for my wallpaper?

Gorjus

Shhhhhhh. I know I'm not supposed to post these, but you all seem so curious about backstage that I'm taking a chance.

Here is a super secret photo taken backstage in one of the breakrooms

shhh

shhh

shhh

don't tell anyone our secret

P1000005.JPG

It is one of the tables in the breakroom.

:shrug::lol::drevil:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I have a pocket camera now that takes OK photos. I'll post them, but now I realize if I want great photos, some of these will require me to go back with my dslr and a tripod.

Scott75

If you look closely you can see Walt waving at you. :)

WTBAD

WDWfig each of your pictures seems to be better than the last. Love that last one of the Castle.

Our family's secert no more.
DisneyNov07Part2065.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom