WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwmomof3

P9140161a.jpg

This is just beautiful! :)

Great shot, Azerin!

Here's mine for the day:

Clicking on the photo will take you to its Flickr page, where you can have all sorts of fun!

In other news, I just purchased a new external flash, a fast lens for SpectroMagic and dark rides, and a new camera bag--and we are now seriously considering another Christmas trip to test out these toys!
Wow! I'm no expert, but this is absolutely beautiful!

jeffb

JediMasterMat - great DOF HM show in post 4321

OddDuck and VoiceGuy07 - Great EPCOT Center shots in post 4322 and 4330

WDWFigment - Beautiful Maroco shot for 4310

DonSulivan - As always, fantastic parade shot in 4314.

Azerin - Beautiful evening shot of the China Pavilion in post 4304.

KeeKee - Fantastic capture of the birds in post 4252.

Here is my post for today:

2911350248_70ac177030_b.jpg

Please click here for a larger 1600 X 1000 version: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/2911350248/sizes/o/

crlachepinochet

I love this room in the Dinosaur queue, but the ride's never been busy enough to actually use it when I've been there. I'd actually love to spend more time in here instead of just walking right through!

100_5851.jpg

GymLeaderPhil

Wow! That is just as clear as clear can be. What where your settings and your camera. Great job!!!
LOL

No settings, no flash, and no zoom! Dumb luck with an iPhone.

Funny how my iPhone shot came out better than my Canon that decided to die at the finale. :hammer:

mpoppins217

From 10/04: I had never seen anything like this in all of my trips! It was simply magical. Does anyone know if the custodial staff does this often?

oct2008033ir5.jpg

Gorjus

LOL

No settings, no flash, and no zoom! Dumb luck with an iPhone.

Funny how my iPhone shot came out better than my Canon that decided to die at the finale. :hammer:

There is no way! Wow! My phone and the Iphone have the same Megapixels, but my phone photos are never exposed correctly. Maybe I'll have to stop razzing my friends about their phone now.

From 10/04: I had never seen anything like this in all of my trips! It was simply magical. Does anyone know if the custodial staff does this often?

oct2008033ir5.jpg

Apparently, Disney guests are so impressed with this that the person who started all this has begun to teach many more custodial staff how to do this....and I mean officially train them as part of his job and part of their training.

C&D

Image stabilizer on, moving truck; there's just so much my little camera could do. Wish it were sharper but still a nice shot.

p047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom