Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyDreamer24

2909852062_0d22e0b089_b.jpg

Azerin

Nice shots today JeffB and Azerin!
Here's one from DAK yesterday:

Thank you! and great AK pic!

I'm a sucker for SpectroMagic shots, and I really love this one!
Here's mine--I don't normally post HDR in this thread (since I prefer to keep the "heavily manipulated" images elsewhere, but it's this, or a shot of my dog, today...

Thank you! I love SpectroMagic too :D That is a great HDR pic!

Azerin - very nice Spectromagic picture.

Thank you! Your American Adventure pics are fab!

Here is mine for today... not the highest quality... but think it is worth posting for the subject :) ...

As always... clicking the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

WDWFigment

Some really great shots yesterday and today, everyone! Some of you are very good at wildlife and nature shots--I have to admit, I'm not so hot at those, so I've been taking notes from some of your shots. We'll see if it helps at all...

Anyway, here's mine for today:

Clicking on the picture will take you to its Flickr page, where you can download it, get my camera settings, navigate to my other pictures, or even write me a nasty message!

Gorjus

Still practicing with my new camera that keeps giving me memory card errors. If the camera says SDHC as the type of a memory card it wants, meaning 4 gig or so, would it malfunction with only a low speed one gig? And it only seems to malfunction when the camera is warm, not when it is cold. See, to me, it is the complex cameras that are simple and the simple cameras that are complex.

P1000083.JPG

daguru

I've been reading back through the thread, needing to catch up.... I figured it was time to join in the fun... Enjoy!

Looking out the back of the castle, from the Honeymoon Table!
2007-mk-royaltable02.jpg

Bug715

Is this the kitchen sink? Where can you get it? Is it only available at a hotel? We stay offsite but I'd love for my family to try it!

You can get it at Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club. Yes you can only get it there but you could always drive to the hotel or walk or take a bus over to try it.

WTBAD

Is this the kitchen sink? Where can you get it? Is it only available at a hotel? We stay offsite but I'd love for my family to try it!
You can get it at Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club. If your at Epcot, exit thru the International Gate & walk over to the Boardwalk to the Beach Club.. Beaches & Cream is thru the lobby behind the pool area. Take friends. It's a lot to eat for four people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom