WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DisneyDad

100_4275.jpg

MattyFresh

while I ran out of any kind of photos that I would want to share a long time ago, I love this thread and seeing all the great works and ideas that everyone has. You guys have inspired me to learn more about my camera and try many new and different things that I probably wouldn't have thought about alone.

I second the thought of the coffee table book. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Keep the great shots coming.

Figgy, I am really liking your new batch of photos, the colors are so vivid.

Thanks again to every that has and continued to contribute. :wave:

WDWFigment

Awesome photo Figment. And I definatly have more old photos to come. Today's photo is from Disneyland, though. While looking for my old Disney World photos I came across some photos my mom took during her trip to Disneyland in 1977.

Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade - July 1977

Thanks guys, glad you like it. It was taken on New Years Eve 2005.

WDWFigment, very nice (and vivid!) picture of the TT postshow.

Great job! Your new camera is a dandy! ...and you're pretty good at this photography thingy yourself!

Thanks!

Trying to keep up with the amazing photos...
Disney2006042.jpg

Great shot--I assume this was from your room?

Here is one from My First Trip
September 1979
img456.jpg

If you had wings had wings had wings

I never got to experience this, but I wonder, did people complain about the blatant plug so much as people complain about Test Track (and others) today? Or did the sheer quality of the attraction overwhelm?

Then again, I suppose even if people did complain, they didn't have the world wide ear of the 'net, so it wouldn't seem so bad...

Thanks Figment! I am liking your new photos off of the new camera, looking forward to the next 2000 (or however many you took).

0257-4CitS.jpg

Thanks--another great one, here!

Thanks figment. Your pictures are some of the best of the thread.

Thanks.

Great shot....now where is it from?

while I ran out of any kind of photos that I would want to share a long time ago, I love this thread and seeing all the great works and ideas that everyone has. You guys have inspired me to learn more about my camera and try many new and different things that I probably wouldn't have thought about alone.

I second the thought of the coffee table book. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Keep the great shots coming.

Figgy, I am really liking your new batch of photos, the colors are so vivid.

Thanks again to every that has and continued to contribute. :wave:

I'm amazed Disney hasn't made it's own (purely pictures) coffee table book. So many great photographic opportunities and a pretty decent market for the book, I'd imagine. Thanks for the compliment!

Joe, another great shot. I'm a little torn by it, though, because it reminds me more of gloom or industrialization (I don't associate gloom with industrialization, for the record) than happy ole Disney. It's a great picture, no doubt, though!

kinda dark =\ -- from 1998 :)
10.jpg

Is this Chef Mickey's?

C&D

Being a car guy (my just about whole life) really liked the old 'Chev' pic; nice shot KeeKee.

p.s. I have been meaning to get a nice shot of that Chevy in front of Yacht Club; maybe next visit.

And the Police Officer (Officer William Club) gave me a flashback to Officer Joe Bolten (Any NJ/NY older members remember that television show on WPIX, I think, (pretty sure in the 1960's; I know, I'm old). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom