Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

DigitalCameraPhotos058.jpg

That is FANTASTIC.:cry:

When did you take it?

WDWFigment

RAXIP

Awesome photo Figment. And I definatly have more old photos to come. Today's photo is from Disneyland, though. While looking for my old Disney World photos I came across some photos my mom took during her trip to Disneyland in 1977.

Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade - July 1977

Horizons1

Thanks guys, glad you like it. It was taken on New Years Eve 2005.

WDWFigment, very nice (and vivid!) picture of the TT postshow.

shakes20

I know that is has been said before, but it is worth saying again... Thank you, everyone, for sharing your photos! While I am jealous of those of you who are able to go to WDW on a regular basis, I am also deeply indebted to you for giving me my daily WDW fix.
Honestly, if someone could figure out how to get the rights, these pictures could be put into a coffee table book that I would buy in second!
Thanks again everyone! :sohappy:

KeeKee

It's a Cuttlefish. Fascinating little creatures.

You are correct, and I was wrong when I said squid, although they are related, but not the same animal. Yes, fascinating and beautiful!

I remember buying cuttlefish bone for some budgies that I had as a kid...now I feel guilty...bad, bad, bad...boo...

KeeKee

I know that is has been said before, but it is worth saying again... Thank you, everyone, for sharing your photos! While I am jealous of those of you who are able to go to WDW on a regular basis, I am also deeply indebted to you for giving me my daily WDW fix.
Honestly, if someone could figure out how to get the rights, these pictures could be put into a coffee table book that I would buy in second!
Thanks again everyone! :sohappy:

Well, now I have a sense of mission going to WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom