WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highland_Holly

WDWspring2008180.jpg

Such vivid color! Love it!!!

WDWFigment

Great shot of Mr. Potato Head!

Love this one, Figgy!!! I am so impressed with what you've done with your new camera!!!

The shot of the car was from the refreshment outpost by "Africa" in World Showcase.

Thanks--I thought I remembered seeing that there (or somewhere nearby)

Thanks again Figment! Nice shot today! I like the action in it...nice capture.

Thanks!

Have you ever seen "One Day at Disney"? Granted it is not exclusively WDW it is (at that time) the 4 Disney Parks around the world where for 24 hours photographers photograph on stage, behind the scenes, late hours, and every possible angles one can get.

http://www.amazon.com/One-Day-Disney-Pam-Brandon/dp/078686592X

I will have to look into this. From the Amazon page, it looks as if the book is OOP.

Very nice angle. I am really growing more and more fond of the Epcot resort area.

I think it's tough to get an interesting or unique shot on Livin' with the Land, but I really like this one--good work!

popsicletrees

My office is moving this weekend, and I have not had a lot of time to get on the site. Just wanted to tell everyone great job on the photos! I'm going back "home" in 6 days. Can't wait to take new photos to share with everyone. Here is mine for today:

P9250187.jpg

828tnt

GREAT PIC!!!!! your night time shots are really improving- if only i could say the same.......

btw, i saw you, your fiance? (or wife?- still a great engagement story!), and a friend at the ac just as you where leaving 2 saturdays ago. i felt too odd approaching strangers, especially w/o my wife-lol.

great pic!

Gorjus

btw, i saw you, your fiance? (or wife?- still a great engagement story!), and a friend at the ac just as you where leaving 2 saturdays ago. i felt too odd approaching strangers, especially w/o my wife-lol.

great pic!

I was there that night also. And I, not being all that tactful, did approach them. Really nice folks. We might have bumped into each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom