WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crlachepinochet

100_2377.jpg

This is Toontown at DLR. Can you find the "hidden" Mickey?

redkoala245

Wow the Toontown in DL is cool :). I went to DLR but we never have time to go to it because they close it for fireworks. :( I found the hidden Mickey. It's Mickey Mouse :lol:

kcw

This is Toontown at DLR. Can you find the "hidden" Mickey?

THAT'S what I love about DL.... he's just chilling there, wandering around and free to interact with guests- and he's not being mobbed!!!

So will someone fill me in on River Country? I see the contemp in the background, and can tell it's not some separate water park... but where, what, when...? any details would be great- I wasn't around when it was (or at least, I never visited the world while it existed...), but it looks cool. I don't want to drift the thread too much so you can PM me!!

BrennaRN

THAT'S what I love about DL.... he's just chilling there, wandering around and free to interact with guests- and he's not being mobbed!!!

So will someone fill me in on River Country? I see the contemp in the background, and can tell it's not some separate water park... but where, what, when...? any details would be great- I wasn't around when it was (or at least, I never visited the world while it existed...), but it looks cool. I don't want to drift the thread too much so you can PM me!!

River Country use to be over there with Fort Wilderness. It was an awesome water park. Small by the other standards, but so much fun. That's the only one we use to go to, but it closed some time ago. I miss it terribly!

Azerin

Awesome pictures for today- forbidden donut, docaudio, Azerin and Horizons! :sohappy:

Thank you! :D

Fobidden Donut (post 1021) and Azerin (post 1034) - great firework shots!
Thank you! I love your SSE pic!

Here is one for today :) It is a parade pic from the Enchanted Adventures parade :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where many more Disney pics are available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom