WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousefan1972

102.jpg

Master__Gracey

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't one Disneyland's version and the other Disney World's?

Exactly! I understand having different wood colors to match their respective parks but why would they require different lamps or design? It's interesting to note the differences they make and speculate on what crowd differences warrant them.

krankenstein

Exactly! I understand having different wood colors to match their respective parks but why would they require different lamps or design? It's interesting to note the differences they make and speculate on what crowd differences warrant them.

Ahh, see I miss understood you! I thought you were commenting as if they had changed the sign and it was different than before! Sorry about that Master_Gracey!

Gorjus

When you look at this rose, you can see why I don't think the other roses shown on other walls in the Visa room indicate Beauty and the Beast.

Boy what a rainy day at WDW today. It is summer so it rains every day, but it rained today for hours and hours on end.

visa%20pan%20rose%20suitcase.jpg

Animaniac93-98

When you look at this rose, you can see why I don't think the other roses shown on other walls in the Visa room indicate Beauty and the Beast.

Boy what a rainy day at WDW today. It is summer so it rains every day, but it rained today for hours and hours on end.

visa%20pan%20rose%20suitcase.jpg

Rose: Obviously Beauty and the Beast
Hook: Peter Pan (another no brainer)
Map of Africa and Bamboo: Tarzan

not sure about the suitcase or lantern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom