WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKDisneyAddict

DSC00145.jpg

TwoTigersMom

Sirstevo, I see your new here. Welcome to the boards. However, you have made two posts and been out of line in both. Please try to refrain from harassing other posters. I, for one, enjoy seeing everyone's pictures. I don't care to see a lot of needless bickering or harassment between photos. :wave:

The Mom

Premium Member
Sirstevo, I see your new here. Welcome to the boards. However, you have made two posts and been out of line in both. Please try to refrain from harassing other posters. I, for one, enjoy seeing everyone's pictures. I don't care to see a lot of needless bickering or harassment between photos. :wave:

Agreed. As Thumper's mom would say "If you can't say something nice..."

828tnt

ChuckElias, I will send you a pm :wave:

flowers child, i'd be interested in that story as well. that is if you're willing to share. i enjoy your pics and your enthusiasm in disney!

i don't want to make a big statement, you're your own unique individual. i just enjoy all of the positive things on the board and think this may be very interesting. just supporting part of the disney family.......

NCState

The picture of the inside TOT is great. I'm not a big trill ride peson but would love to see the inside of the ride. Is there a "chicken exit" in TOT so I can just go in to take pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom