WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrennaRN

2598069809_44251b515f_b.jpg

Tower of Terror' Queve.
This is very cool but this photo would also go great in the Magically Manipulated pic of the day. I think it's further back because not everyone post there all the time. Great job.

BrennaRN

donsullivan......your pics are great! What type of camera do you use?

KeeKee...........the angle of the Italy pavilion is stunning. Great job!!!

Fuzz

Ok, is it just me, or is anyone else not able to open the 55th page?:confused:

I have noticed when you try to click on the last page of this forum, it will reload the second to last page. In this case for you, you tried page 55 and it took you to 54. I believe what is happening is that page 54 is full of replys and will start a new page the next time someone posts a comment. If you will look again your post is the very first one on page 55. Hopefully that wasn't to confusing.

EpcoTim

Ok, is it just me, or is anyone else not able to open the 55th page?:confused:

No, I notice that happening once in awhile, where it will say page (X) is the last page, but when you click on page (X) all you get is the page before it. Just a software glitch or something.

TheJonesys

Flower's Child I've just seen your photo with Tink in your hand, did you do that yourself or is that something the Disney guys do. My little girl would love to have a photo like that:wave:

donsullivan

Premium Member
donsullivan......your pics are great! What type of camera do you use?

Thanks. I use a Canon 30D most of the time. For the set I've been posting in this thread I was using an image stabilized, 70-300MM zoom lens from the platform of the train station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom