WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alztybrn

img4466jw6.jpg

The Mom

Premium Member
I recall this as well. I have asked the Mom to remind me of what she said on the matter as I dont exactly recall. Belle

Any photos containing dolls are to be posted in Flower Child's Doll Thread. (in Chit Chat) That way, anyone who wants to share, can do so without being subject to rude comments. But they are to stay there, and not start showing up in the other forums.

Thank you.

ChuckElias

That way, anyone who wants to share, can do so without being subject to rude comments.
I don't think anyone in this thread wants to make rude comments about Flower's Child or about dolls. Speaking for myself, I've just been curious about whether there's a really cool story about why he collects and photographs them. Maybe he started by buying a couple as a gift for a relative and found that he liked the dolls more than the person he was buying for. That's why I collect pins. Just curious.

wannabeBelle

Hi Chuck, I think the Mom is speaking from experience. One of the older photo of the day threads was VERY disrupted as people had varying reactions to the photos with the dolls. The Moderators had to step in. It became messy and I dont want to see this great thread disrupted with that sort of stuff. Belle

ChuckElias

It became messy and I dont want to see this great thread disrupted with that sort of stuff. Belle
Me, either. I'll drop it, unless Flower's Child decides to share that cool story on his own. :animwink:

To quote one of my favorite non-Disney movies:

Inigo: Who are you?
Man in Black: No one of consequence.
Inigo: I must know.
Man in Black: Get used to disappointment.

:lol:

KeeKee

Me, either. I'll drop it, unless Flower's Child decides to share that cool story on his own. :animwink:

To quote one of my favorite non-Disney movies:

Inigo: Who are you?
Man in Black: No one of consequence.
Inigo: I must know.
Man in Black: Get used to disappointment.

:lol:

Maybe he'll PM you or you could PM him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom