WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeMeThere81

Wow, how do you get such clear, up-close pictures like these?!! Fantastic pics!

IMG_9377.jpg

net

Wow the photos on here are amazing, truly amazing its great to look at them every day!!

Heres mine anyway, we got chosen to ride the first train on this day just me, my hubby and 2 boys, it was great!!

Florida2008521.jpg

Azerin

Glad to have you back. Your photos are always amazing.

It has been raining far too much here. Fortunately it stopped raining for the parade Wednesday. I went to MK w/ a some fellow CMs from WOD and we were really looking forward to DDCTP. Unfortunately, the rain cut short the performance of DAWM at the worst of all spots:

Goofy:
Ya know Donald, if I have a dream come true, my dream would be full of fun and adventure.

Announcer:
Ladies and Gentlemen, do to inclemete weather...

Me:
What!? No, the next line is "Did someone say Adventure?":cry::cry::cry:

:lookaroun OK, so that was a little bit of an overstatement. And I could tell they were going to cut the show short.

Thank you! :)

If that happened to me I think I would cry >_< well... probably not really but... yeah... that sucks :( I have been there a few times when they have canceled it but they have always canceled it beforehand and then all the characters came out for pictures for a few mins... which was great in its own way... glad to get pics with Peter Pan in his show outfit :D One time they did a little mini show where basically they ALL came out and danced/sang for a few mins and then came down for pictures... haven't had them stop mid show before :(

Here is another tomorrowland shot :)

As always... clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where more are available

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Wow the photos on here are amazing, truly amazing its great to look at them every day!!

Heres mine anyway, we got chosen to ride the first train on this day just me, my hubby and 2 boys, it was great!!

Florida2008521.jpg
That's a really cool shot. I bet that was a unique ride.

GymLeaderPhil

Just started uploading all my photos to my new SmugMug account starting with my first photo adventure with my current camera in 2005. Click for larger version. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom