WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriMistress

Welcome_to_WDW_139.JPG

cooleo

Hi everyone. I have been away for quite awhile, lots going on. I am currently in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil & ran across this picture of Walt with Donald at the Copacabana Palace Hotel. It was on a wall of Famous People who have stayed at this hotel (I had to take it at an angle due to glare coming in from the large windows behind me). The Copacabana Palace was the first hotel to be built on Copacabana Beach back in 1923. Enjoy!!! Good to see everyone's great work, keep them coming. :wave:

Rio08_529.jpg

Gorjus

Hi everyone. I have been away for quite awhile, lots going on. I am currently in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Well, that is only fair. Since it seems 50% of Brazil is currently in WDW, we should send someone over there.:ROFLOL:

Hey Brenna,
Fabulous castle shot. It would be fabulous without the fireworks as well. The castle is crystal clear. The white balance is fabulous. It is as if you are there, not a photo.

cooleo

Well, that is only fair. Since it seems 50% of Brazil is currently in WDW, we should send someone over there.:ROFLOL:

I am quickly becoming fluent in Portuguese. At least now I can communicate with them when at WDW. Especially when one of them decides it is their right to go ahead of me regardless of the circumstance. Although we have enough Americans who try to do the same thing. As much time as I spend her, I have come to realize that Brazilians are really not much different than Americans once you learn to communicate with them. :)

Anyone wanting to see pics of Brazil can go to my Photobucket & select the Brazil album.

Sorry to stray from the thread topic. Desculpe!!! :cool:

TakeMeThere81

Too many beautiful pictures today, I love them all!!

BrennaRN-Beautiful pic of the castle with fireworks, I love your angle too.

Horizons1-Love that shot, especially the little jumping fountain area

WDWFigment-Beautiful night shot, as usual!

Azerin-Great shot of Big Thunder. Your pics are so clear and the colors are beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom