WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alztybrn

Forbiden Donut...Great Pic! :sohappy:

Mine for today...

334013239_F2S8Z-L.jpg

WTBAD

That's a very impressive towel animal for a value resort. Lately, the only ones we've received at PC were made from a single washcloth. *makes note to tip Mousekeeping much more*
That's one of two we got during our stay at PC.

dazzer68

Lets see how big of Disney Fans you guys are...can I stump you all with where this was taken? Can you be specific to attraction?

ManwithdoveAKnew.jpg
ak where the tigers are, i think its the right picture just out of shot, in the painting there is a hidden mickey painted in the rocks!

Azerin

This would be pretty cool, but sure enough, I didn't get the top of the middle spire of the castle...

Even with the top of the spire missing... it is still a great picture!

I'm glad so many liked my last picture... have been busy traveling since then so haven't been on the boards much :( But... back to posting now! :D

As usual... clicking on the picture will take you to its flickr page where more are available :)

hpyhnt 1000

^Does anyone know if this next refurb of Space Mountain will see a change brought to the video arcade? I just realized how tacky and out of place it looks next to SM. :hurl:

Nice pic, Azerin, especially since it was from a moving vehicle.

TakeMeThere81

ak where the tigers are, i think its the right picture just out of shot, in the painting there is a hidden mickey painted in the rocks!

Hmm, I can't find the Hidden Mickey! Did you mean that half of it is out of the shot? Wanna copy and crop out the hidden Mickey for me?

krankenstein

that's so cool! congrats! i wish we could win something like that, but stuff like that NEVER happens to me...i've come to accept it! :)

I know what you mean. I had been in the parks multiple times, on multiple trips without even seeing the Dream Squad. This time I just got lucky and I'm pretty thankful. Those Dream FP came in pretty handy at MK on July 4th!

Mine for today:

DSCN0823.jpg

RAXIP

Even with the top of the spire missing... it is still a great picture!

I agree. It really is a beautiful shot, Figment.

I'm glad so many liked my last picture... have been busy traveling since then so haven't been on the boards much :( But... back to posting now! :D

Glad to have you back. Your photos are always amazing.

Does anyone know if this next refurb of Space Mountain will see a change brought to the video arcade? I just realized how tacky and out of place it looks next to SM. :hurl:

I sure hope so. It just such an ugly building and doesn't match SM at all.

From Wednesday:

As you can tell it was a cloudy day and started raining around 2pm

It has been raining far too much here. Fortunately it stopped raining for the parade Wednesday. I went to MK w/ a some fellow CMs from WOD and we were really looking forward to DDCTP. Unfortunately, the rain cut short the performance of DAWM at the worst of all spots:

Goofy:
Ya know Donald, if I have a dream come true, my dream would be full of fun and adventure.

Announcer:
Ladies and Gentlemen, do to inclemete weather...

Me:
What!? No, the next line is "Did someone say Adventure?":cry::cry::cry:

:lookaroun OK, so that was a little bit of an overstatement. And I could tell they were going to cut the show short.

Anyway we still had a great time and did get this nice photo in front of the castle:

It has been raining far too much here. Fortunately it stopped raining for the parade Wednesday. I went to MK w/ a some fellow CMs from WOD and we were really looking forward to DDCTP. Unfortunately, the rain cut short the performance of DAWM at the worst of all spots:

Goofy:
Ya know Donald, if I have a dream come true, my dream would be full of fun and adventure.

Announcer:
Ladies and Gentlemen, do to inclemete weather...

Me:
What!? No, the next line is "Did someone say Adventure?":cry::cry::cry:

:lookaroun OK, so that was a little bit of an overstatement. And I could tell they were going to cut the show short.

Anyway we still had a great time and did get this nice photo in front of the castle:
Yes i know, we had to leave Mk cuz it was raining! :cry: Im hoping it will be better today and the weekend so i can go hit the parks! I hate when it rains! Ok back to the pictures! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom