WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

106_2267.jpg

OldBlueEyes

Waiting for guests to "check out"

Just back from 17 fantastic days in Orlando. Here's a pic from the trip.

IMG_7121a.jpg

LOVE ALL SERVE ALL

OBE

Gorjus

I do realize this is Pamelia Perkins, however.....

there is a commercial on TV of late. It is for fast food...I want to say Pizza...but can't be sure. Anyway, it has the Indiana Jones theme playing. Am I thinking of the movie while I hear the song? No. I'm singing along with Tallulah Buttertart......

"Indiana
Dr. Jones
Makes his living
Digging up old bones.

Now Tallulah's
quite a find
and she wants you to grab her and kiss her and whip her behind
Kachaaaaa."

Do a search on YouTube for Talullah's last show.

crlachepinochet

So technically this is DLR, but it's a Magic Kingdom. Geppetto's Village from the Storybookland Canal Boats. The Matterhorn is in the background. I love how it looks like just another part of the miniature village, when in reality it's huge.

IMG_0167.jpg

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=3000509&postcount=1547

This shot bears a passing resemblance to a pic I posted over the summer. You have obviously stolen my work, and I challenge you to a duel! :lol:

Anywho, this is my new desktop:

100_6137.jpg

WDWFigment

This is the picture I was referring to that looks very similar to yours. I am very sorry for making that accusation and hope you will forgive me. You do take some wonderful pictures. Sorry again.:eek:

I tried to get this all in one post but messed up.

No harm done. Now let's all just get back to looking at, and commenting on, everyone's great pictures!

Here's mine for today:

As always, clicking on the picture takes you to my flickr page.

KeeKee

KeeKee, I have no idea where you found that gem, but I love it!

Let me tell you about him...

We met one evening in Mexico (actually the Mexico Pavilion). I was with someone; he was alone. Our eyes met...well, he doesn't actually have eyes, but, I looked him over and liked what I saw. We smiled at each other; I took his picture and promised never to forget him; we parted ways, and now all I have is memories...

Azerin

Azerin...you need to be taking a tripod to MK! If you have $100 to spend on a new one, I've heard great things about the Velbon Luxi F and Maxi F, which are both very compact. I'm strongly considering upgrading to one for our November/December trip!

Hmmm will have to look into that tripod :) That is awesome VR... only one of my lenses has IS and it isn't the highest quality lens... might have to play with it a little more to see how far I can push it.

Azerin - You're not using a tripod? Well wow!! Then I'm even more in awe of your nighttime shots! You have gorgeous pictures (all of them, not just nighttime), you must have a very steady hand and a fast lens!! :) What's your equipment set up?

Thank you :D I do use a tripod *sometimes* I always take one but it ends up staying in my room most days... I think our last trip of the 8 nights... only parts of two nights did I use the tripod... even when I do take it to the parks a lot of times it stays in the locker >_< I definitely will be taking one in Dec for nighttime Christmas pictures though :)

My camera is a Canon 30D... have to check at home my exact lenses... I use a 50mm prime for spectro and night parade pics.

:lol: Thanks. It's from DCA.
Here's some more candy corn for ya

Another kewl shot :D Will have to get out there for halloween sometime >_<

Mr. Ray!
Great photo - I love Finding Nemo, The Musical.
Thank you :D

Here is mine for today :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom