WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack Attack

WaltDsineyWorld2008748.jpg

earldw28

Here is the EXIF data from flickr indicating that the picture was taken on August 15, 2008 (which you probably could have at least looked at before making what could be a pretty offensive allegation): http://www.flickr.com/photos/10245245@N07/2924421420/meta/

This is the picture I was referring to that looks very similar to yours. I am very sorry for making that accusation and hope you will forgive me. You do take some wonderful pictures. Sorry again.:eek:

I tried to get this all in one post but messed up.

Pongo

So technically this is DLR, but it's a Magic Kingdom. Geppetto's Village from the Storybookland Canal Boats. The Matterhorn is in the background. I love how it looks like just another part of the miniature village, when in reality it's huge.

IMG_0167.jpg

Timmay

I really hate to question whether or not someone actually took a picture but I have seen this same exact photo on the internet for about 2 or 3 years now. It's possible that you could have taken one just like it but this one is a little too familiar.

Yeah, he obviously stole mine...:rolleyes:
08Disney546.jpg

Scott75

Does anyone here have any photos from Cirque du Soleil La Nouba? I have been wanting to see that show for a long time, but I still haven't had the chance. It looks like it would be a blast! I'm sure one could get some awesome photography from that show if they allowed it.

My pic for today...
2908445809_d1dcbd3118_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom