WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhastings74

I really hate to question whether or not someone actually took a picture but I have seen this same exact photo on the internet for about 2 or 3 years now. It's possible that you could have taken one just like it but this one is a little too familiar.

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun

uh oh......

(dives behind desk at work to take shelter...)

happymom52003

I really hate to question whether or not someone actually took a picture but I have seen this same exact photo on the internet for about 2 or 3 years now. It's possible that you could have taken one just like it but this one is a little too familiar.

Are you not familiar with wdwfigments pictures? He is an amazing photographer who has posted many, many outstanding pictures on this site. Why on earth would you think he did not take this one? He is a very reputable member of this site.

Scott75

jeffb, WDWFigment ...Awesome shots! Very nice shutter work!

DCP_2050a.jpg

Nice shot, OddDuck! This has got to be one of my favorite counter service restaurants in WDW. I have a CM friend that just retired late last year. He had worked in a few different areas of WDW for 30+ years. His last employment before he retired was Cosmic Ray's.

k.hunter30

Are you not familiar with wdwfigments pictures? He is an amazing photographer who has posted many, many outstanding pictures on this site. Why on earth would you think he did not take this one? He is a very reputable member of this site.
I'm sure he's not. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

earldw28 - You did say you hate to question it. No harm intended, I'm sure. We all trust in and enjoy Figment's photos. I'm sure it's genuine if he says it is.

Many shots have been copied by photographers throughout the years (e.g. Castle reflection shot, EE shot, etc.)

happymom52003

I didn't mean to sound harsh or anything. I just think that is a pretty bold accusation to make about someone's photography without proof, whether you are familiar with them or not.:shrug:

WDWFigment

Here is the EXIF data from flickr indicating that the picture was taken on August 15, 2008 (which you probably could have at least looked at before making what could be a pretty offensive allegation): http://www.flickr.com/photos/10245245@N07/2924421420/meta/

jhastings74

I didn't mean to sound harsh or anything. I just think that is a pretty bold accusation to make about someone's photography without proof, whether you are familiar with them or not.:shrug:

Agreed...good point.

And I think Figment is (or should be) totally aware of how we all feel about his pictures... :)

My suggestion?...

*THUD*

(drops the subject)

lzdismom

Picture

Hi!

I'm new here. Great pics...Keep em comin!! I'll send mine as soon as I figure out how to do it!

Have a good day! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

BRER DAD

Hey WDWfigment, great photos!!!! I love the teacup one, amazing!!! We all enjoy your photos very much, dont let the words of one moron get you down!!! Keep the photos comming.

KeeKee

Hey WDWfigment, great photos!!!! I love the teacup one, amazing!!! We all enjoy your photos very much, dont let the words of one moron get you down!!! Keep the photos comming.

Agreed! Figgy, let your photography do the talkin' for you! Stay above the fray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom