WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyfalcon

DisneyWorld2008077.jpg

She is such a cutie!!:)

Azerin, thanks for the response. My bil borrowed my 50mm and accidentally dropped it on cement. It didn't survive.:( He offered to replace it but I think I can get by on my new 85mm. It's hard to use indoors at that focal length, but I think it will work great for nighttime parades and what not.

Gorjus

Here is another example of a good and bad. I'll explain below.

P1000273.JPG

I've always thought this was a great idea for a firework photo. And for a little point and shoot that I hand balanced on the window sill of my car, not a bad job. It is also an example of playing with your camera settings. Had I set this to "fireworks", it wouldn't have come out. Instead, I used either "candlelight", or "nightscenery".

On the bad side, I used the digital zoom to get close enough and obviously this would look better with my dslr 28-300 zoom with the camera mounted on a tripod. It also would have looked better if I had played with it a bit in photoshop. I would have taken the street light out and upped the color a bit.

I say all this to encourage you all to take more photos and be creative. Also to show that you can get good photos with a point and shoot. It won't be the quality of some of the really great photos on this board, but it will be good.

EPCOT Explorer

Does anyone here have any photos from Cirque du Soleil La Nouba? I have been wanting to see that show for a long time, but I still haven't had the chance. It looks like it would be a blast! I'm sure one could get some awesome photography from that show if they allowed it.

My pic for today...
2908445809_d1dcbd3118_o.jpg
Where is this?
Here is another example of a good and bad. I'll explain below.

P1000273.JPG

I've always thought this was a great idea for a firework photo. And for a little point and shoot that I hand balanced on the window sill of my car, not a bad job. It is also an example of playing with your camera settings. Had I set this to "fireworks", it wouldn't have come out. Instead, I used either "candlelight", or "nightscenery".

On the bad side, I used the digital zoom to get close enough and obviously this would look better with my dslr 28-300 zoom with the camera mounted on a tripod. It also would have looked better if I had played with it a bit in photoshop. I would have taken the street light out and upped the color a bit.

I say all this to encourage you all to take more photos and be creative. Also to show that you can get good photos with a point and shoot. It won't be the quality of some of the really great photos on this board, but it will be good.

WOW...That's AWESOME!:D:sohappy:It's a rare and good day when a EC fan gets to see fireworks over SSE...The Castle only gets that kind of exposure.:eek:

Are you going to do more like that?

hrcollectibles

Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
Nigel Tufnel
: [pause] These go to eleven.

P1280089.jpg
Awesome Quote
Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

BigB911

I have so enjoyed looking at everyones wonderful pics! So, here's my first ever post. I'm not as good as you all, but want to share nonetheless!

2927574394_0197fc7e3e.jpg

Gorjus

WOW...That's AWESOME!:D:sohappy:It's a rare and good day when a EC fan gets to see fireworks over SSE...The Castle only gets that kind of exposure.:eek:

Are you going to do more like that?

Thanks for the feedback.
I have a couple more I'll post. I think this was the best one. Yes, I'm going to try to get better results when I feel like dragging my big camera to EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom