WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizons1

DSC08282.jpg

MattyFresh

^^:eek: beautiful shot of the castle. Would be twenty times better if the lights were cut out of the bottom. But still......awesome picture

Horizons1

^^:eek: beautiful shot of the castle. Would be twenty times better if the lights were cut out of the bottom. But still......awesome picture

Thanks. I dunno, I rather like the lights in the picture. Gives it some perspective. But just for giggles, I'll post what it looks like without the lights in the bottom in the original post.

vxangelkissxv

I adore looking at everyone's photos and have been flipping through this thread for hours now! So I thought I'd throw in my own photo, taken on February 2 of this year just around sunset.

dscf2635dd0.jpg

MattyFresh

Thanks. I dunno, I rather like the lights in the picture. Gives it some perspective. But just for giggles, I'll post what it looks like without the lights in the bottom in the original post.

yeah I must say I agree with you now that I see it. Either way, I love that picture.

MattyFresh

I adore looking at everyone's photos and have been flipping through this thread for hours now! So I thought I'd throw in my own photo, taken on February 2 of this year just around sunset.

dscf2635dd0.jpg

I like this perspective, its like you have been trekking through the woods, and have finally caught your first glimpse of the mountain. Well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom