WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepingMonk

2yu0f8n.jpg

stitch131313

Timekeeper: Here we are. 1450. A demonstration of Gutenberg's printing press...Ve guess ve are not in Germany, unless there's a whole new fashion thing. Look at those skirts. They must be cold. And no one's wearing underwear.

9-Eye: Tough guy, eh?

Timekeeper: Get away from there, 9-Eye. He's comin' to give ye blouse a kiss!

9-Eye: Ow! Right between the eyes!!

Sorry guys...i couldn't resist :lol:

That just made my day!!:sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Thanks Jeff... Oh, and I need to take a lesson from you in PP NR. Your noise reduction technique is second to none IMO. I just looked at your exif data on your Safari pic, and can't believe it's ISO1600. Somehow you managed to save the detail while entirely eliminating the noise, something that I haven't quite seemed to master.

I totally agree!! We need to talk Jeff into giving us lessons!:D

WDWFigment

I totally agree!! We need to talk Jeff into giving us lessons!:D

I was under the impression that the 5D performed really well at ISO 1600 and beyond. That new D300 you have is light years better than the D40, right? The only PP NR I've ever used that's any good is Noise Ninja, and even it results in some reduction in sharpness. I was always under the impression that one of the main benefits of a more expensive body was higher ISO capability (especially with Canon, which has been ahead of the curve compared to Nikon--excepting the D300 and above) :shrug:

wannabeBelle

thanks belle:wave: Have u been the Sci Fi Dine in restaurant? Is it any good? Do you know if it a counter service or table service restaurant?

Hi there Pixie, I certainly have, many times actually. I am not super thrilled by the dinner menu there although I really enjoy the "adult" milkshakes there ( I love the Space Monkey only I ask for a black and white shake instead of the plain chocolate that it comes with) It also has malibu rum and creme de banana liquer in it which is FABULOUS. They also have a pasta dish with shrimp that I Am particularly fond of. It is definitely a table service type of restaurant. Belle

BSikor

BSikor - good to see you posting again.

Thanks Jeff. Its good to be back. I honestly haven't had many new pics so I spent this past Friday visiting a bunch of resorts for a photo excursion. I started at Contemporary, moved on to Poly, Grand, WL, Fort Wilderness, Saratoga, OKW and Pop Century. It was a long 12 hour day but a lot of fun. The only bad thing was I just got new contacts (first time not wearing glasses in 27 years) and the prescription was off so a big chunk of them are out of focus. Darn. I'm going to keep posting on a daily basis.

Here is today's:

2740255872_6194ce283a_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom