WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower'sChild

See, now I sat in that chair (at the beginning of the night while waiting for Jack) and got yelled at / more like spoken to by an entertainment manager. She said that no one sat in that chair, not even Jack. She said it had to do with Show Integrity...yada yada yada.:shrug: Arrgghh

I am not sure what to say. One thing that I do know is that some managers can be different from other managers. Where I work many of the managers are different from some of the other managers and I am sure it's the same at DisneyWorld and any other place. No 2 people are the same.

Now I am sure that you allready know all of this. But sometimes it helps to hear it again. Also I was trying to think of something to say and this is what came into my cute little mind :wave:

kcw

KCW, help me out here. Time to torture Jeff.

haha you know, when I first read it, I clicked the quote button so I could politely correct, but then I saw that Joanna had taken care of it.... figured there's no use in giving him too hard of a time! Besides, his photos are AMAZING so I figure it kind of redeems him! lol

besides, even in the park, sometimes Pluto gets so sick of hearing it, that he doesn't even bother to try and be funny and correct the guest! Most of the time he just lets it go, especially if it's close to the end of the day! :D

bandtrumpet

DSC_0450.jpg

jeffb

haha you know, when I first read it, I clicked the quote button so I could politely correct, but then I saw that Joanna had taken care of it.... figured there's no use in giving him too hard of a time! Besides, his photos are AMAZING so I figure it kind of redeems him! lol

KCW - Thanks for not going for the jugular and I appreciate the very kind words on the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom