WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooleo

KeeKee! I love the shot of the floating planters @ EPCOT (Post #2350). I have a similar picture of those. They always look Great!!!

cooleo

Sci-Fi is one of our favorites:

DSC02874.jpg

WDWFigment

I must know what the ingredients are in that dish. It looks yummy.

Sushi...rice....stuff? I'm sorry, I'm not exactly a culinary whiz, and it's been a long time since the picture was taken...

...Here's what AllEarsNet calls it: "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'Snake in the Grass' - Shrimp Tempura with Avocado, Eel, and Cucumber $22"[/FONT]

This not only looks yummy, it's also an amazing shot...food magazine quality!!

Thanks! Now I don't feel so bad about being impolite by taking pictures of all my food that day (I didn't feel too bad given that there were plenty of loud children and underdressed individuals...and plus, it's WDW!)

kcw

So a few months ago I was telling my friend how I was sick of the princesses in their nice dresses and on huge floats in all the parades. I personally would love to see them in MJJP with the Party Patrol dancing along with them! My friend laughed at me, and that was the end of that, but a few days later I got bored during class, so I decided to give him a visual of what I was thinking!!!! And since it still makes me laugh, I figured I'd post it! Would anyone else like to see this?!?!? hahaha

** DISCLAIMER!- I know the photoshop job isn't that great- 1) it's a VERY busy picture, 2) it was done quickly and in class, and 3) i'm no photoshop pro yet!****

PPP2.jpg

Gorjus

So a few months ago I was telling my friend how I was sick of the princesses in their nice dresses and on huge floats in all the parades. I personally would love to see them in MJJP with the Party Patrol dancing along with them!
PPP2.jpg

That is hilarious and something the princesses would love. You've got to do more of that and post it. I love it!

Funny thing, the other day, Cinderella was incognito in the park. She tried to be the last person to see Belle but didn't make it and the character attendant didn't recognize her and shooed Belle away. I recgnized her and slyly went up to her and said in a joking voice....now you know how the other side feels.

joanna71985

So a few months ago I was telling my friend how I was sick of the princesses in their nice dresses and on huge floats in all the parades. I personally would love to see them in MJJP with the Party Patrol dancing along with them! My friend laughed at me, and that was the end of that, but a few days later I got bored during class, so I decided to give him a visual of what I was thinking!!!! And since it still makes me laugh, I figured I'd post it! Would anyone else like to see this?!?!? hahaha

** DISCLAIMER!- I know the photoshop job isn't that great- 1) it's a VERY busy picture, 2) it was done quickly and in class, and 3) i'm no photoshop pro yet!****

PPP2.jpg

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Back to the Bash!

IMG_0295.JPG.jpg

I love the BPB pictures!

bandtrumpet

Here's mine for the day. So the story for this one is that we arrived at Saratoga Springs at about 1am. There were six kids and two parents who had used their DVC points to get a grand villa. Naturally all of us six kids(friends, not siblings) were so excited , we had been counting down for like 174 days. This picture was actually taken at about 3am because we just couldn't sleep and i was ready to get my camera going(I got the camera just for this trip). Well it turned out to be the best trip of our lives and we will remember it forever!

DSC_0181.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom