WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerfanatic

Thanks! Now I don't feel so bad about being impolite by taking pictures of all my food that day (I didn't feel too bad given that there were plenty of loud children and underdressed individuals...and plus, it's WDW!)

Don't feel bad - DD takes pictures of ALL our food when we're at WDW; everything from our appetizers to our pastries in Norway. She even takes pictures of her favorites on her cell phone to send to her friends back home.

raven

Sci-Fi is one of our favorites:

DSC02874.jpg
You guys always look so happy and seem like you're having a great time. :wave:

1DisneyDad

Are you giving any clues as to where you found the paint brush??!! We've looked numerous times and never found one. CONGRATULATIONS on your discovery!!

Read on this site to be on the Island when it opened (1 hour after the park opens) because they put them out first thing. We didn't go far. Right at the wooden play area up the hill from the dock. Got a fastpass and free ice cream when we turned brush in.

1DisneyDad

Read on this site to be on the Island when it opened (1 hour after the park opens) because they put them out first thing. We didn't go far. Right at the wooden play area up the hill from the dock. Got a fastpass and free ice cream when we turned brush in.

Had some fun before we turned it in! Don't worry. He was acting (Didn't really eat it)
100_1662.jpg

Thanks again.......and HOW did we miss bumping into you at POR in 2007?! We love POR!!!

Tiggerfanatic

This is too funny! Did anyone happen to catch the new game show Duel on TV last night? One of the questions was what kind of mine the 7 Dwarves worked in in the Disney Snow White tale. The choices were diamond, gold, coal or uranium. Can anyone guess which one the blonde girl chose?

Disnut

This is too funny! Did anyone happen to catch the new game show Duel on TV last night? One of the questions was what kind of mine the 7 Dwarves worked in in the Disney Snow White tale. The choices were diamond, gold, coal or uranium. Can anyone guess which one the blonde girl chose?
Seen it. It was :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

DocAudio

Thanks, Gorjus! I just found that photo to be a little funny. I am not sure what she was really looking at but this made for a better photo.

daliseurat

So a few months ago I was telling my friend how I was sick of the princesses in their nice dresses and on huge floats in all the parades. I personally would love to see them in MJJP with the Party Patrol dancing along with them! My friend laughed at me, and that was the end of that, but a few days later I got bored during class, so I decided to give him a visual of what I was thinking!!!! And since it still makes me laugh, I figured I'd post it! Would anyone else like to see this?!?!? hahaha

** DISCLAIMER!- I know the photoshop job isn't that great- 1) it's a VERY busy picture, 2) it was done quickly and in class, and 3) i'm no photoshop pro yet!****

PPP2.jpg

Very amusing. Here's a quick photoshop tip. Keep the heads you are pasting on a separate layer. Select that layer and adjust the color and saturation so the skin tones match the skin tones in the other pic. Also, carefully use the clone stamp to fill in the empty spaces on the clothes. This is a quick way to improve that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom