WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S. Paridon

SplashMnt2.jpg

That's me in the front row left hand side, my brother in law next to me, my wife behind me and my sister next to my wife.

Gorjus

And my pic for today...
snow.jpg

You know what I like about Snow White when she is ... "in that mood"... and with that friend; she may not get her voice all high pitched and move around a lot like a princess, but when she talks to children, she really talks to them and listens to them and asks them pointed questions. You may not get "princess speak" persay, but you get a Disney Princess that is interested in you as a person and how your Disney experience is going. Yea Snow White:sohappy:

hollywood<3

You know what I like about Snow White when she is ... "in that mood"... and with that friend; she may not get her voice all high pitched and move around a lot like a princess, but when she talks to children, she really talks to them and listens to them and asks them pointed questions. You may not get "princess speak" persay, but you get a Disney Princess that is interested in you as a person and how your Disney experience is going. Yea Snow White:sohappy:

Yeah she was really nice, esp. when I told her how long it took to make my shirt. (6 hours straight :brick:) Yay Snow White indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom