WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynderella

256121972_P3SCW-XL.jpg

Where/what is this from? It's not familiar to me.

zoejayne

I know this is a picture really early on in the thread but i loove this picture!!
Looks so gorgeous and peacfull! I can't wait to be there :D

1000361ml7.jpg

I just found this one in my folder of pics. I don't even remember taking it but I'm surprised I managed a picture without any other people in it as it was summer and pretty busy

Bug715

Kwit35 your picture made me cry. I just finnished my CP on Main Street East and the confectionary was one of my stores. You'd never guess how many guests wanted to buy those!

Kwit35

Kwit35 your picture made me cry. I just finnished my CP on Main Street East and the confectionary was one of my stores. You'd never guess how many guests wanted to buy those!

Oh, I am sorry to make you cry. We just got back from 2 days at Disney, 2 days of wearing shorts, 2 days of Dole Whips, 2 days of magic and happiness, to come back to cold and snow. :( All I have now are my pictures, my memories, and my warm Mickey sweatshirt to keep me going until our next quicky trip. Who knows when that will be...2 days just are not enough, but I will take whatever I can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom