WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater48

2i7qyrl.jpg

WDWFigment

One of my Favorite moments in Fantasmic... I like Steamboat Willie! :sohappy:

DSC02745.jpg

Great picture...those front row seats paid off!

I've been enjoying your engagement series of photos very much. In this one, I like how your fiancée is looking into your eyes and not at the ring. That's true love!

Thanks!

My 1st time posting a picture in this thread! hehe :)
imagine_black_and_white.jpg

Woah, woah, woah...you desaturated the Imagination pavilion?! That is like the epitome of color! :p Just kidding--it's really a beautifully composed picture!

Actually , If I remember correctly, I didn't even use a flash. I never use flash @ WDW except on rare occasions. 1) It's annoying to other guests who are trying to enjoy the magic the way it is intended. 2) Your pictures will almost never come out for the exact reason you just stated, the flash doesn't carry that far. It just kills me when I see people standing on Main Street snapping away @ Wishes using their flash. I believe during that part of Fantasmic, they shine a spotlight on the boat with all the Characters as it comes around. Plus I was sitting up front, like 1st or 2nd row. :cool:

AMEN! It's amazing how little people understand about taking pictures. My biggest pet peeve is seeing people take pictures of the castle (or whatever) with their cell phones. You go to WDW, and you don't bring a camera?!?!

I know this is 2 in the same day, but the butterfly shot reminded me of this one - it's where butterflies come from... Only for those over 18...

_4181451.jpg

hehehe.

How does she know you love her?
Congrats

I guess she guessed? ;) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom