WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriMistress

Yup, that's Shutterfly :) It doesn't let her images be seen unless you sign up (and are logged in) to their service...or switch to the beta test program.

Yup. That's Shutterfly. They always have on again and off again problems. I'm more likely gonna start using a different site if Shutterfly doesn't fix their problems soon.

LoriMistress

Okay, let's try this again.

ry%3D300

cooleo

^^ That's a GREAT shot, Cooleo! I'm hoping to get one like it on our next trip with my new camera. :)

Great shot, Cooleo!

Awsome shot!

Cooleo, in your shot of the character boat at Fantasmic, what type of illumination was used?
It's hard to think that your flash itself would carry that far.

Tks.
:)

Actually , If I remember correctly, I didn't even use a flash. I never use flash @ WDW except on rare occasions. 1) It's annoying to other guests who are trying to enjoy the magic the way it is intended. 2) Your pictures will almost never come out for the exact reason you just stated, the flash doesn't carry that far. It just kills me when I see people standing on Main Street snapping away @ Wishes using their flash. I believe during that part of Fantasmic, they shine a spotlight on the boat with all the Characters as it comes around. Plus I was sitting up front, like 1st or 2nd row. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom